Wednesday, January 21, 2009

300,000 Miles in Credit Card Signup Bonuses in a Single App-o-Rama

Regular readers of this blog are certainly familiar with credit card signup bonuses (and in many cases, familiar with which credit cards will let you sign up over and over and receive the bonuses each time).

I’ve earned many more miles than this from credit card bonuses over time, but Chris Guillebeau chronicles his stab at 300,000 miles from credit card signup bonuses in a single go. Pretty impressive in his own right, and worth reading for folks that haven’t gone down the credit card signup bonus route in the past. (I also highly recommend the credit card section on Gary Steiger’s website as well as archived posts here of course!)

Read the full story here.

(From View From The Wing)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Credit card signup bonus drives people from getting a credit card. Like what I got from my credit card bonus, a brand new phone with a free line. And it's one of the reason on why I applied for a cc.

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

OplomoJkazu [url=http://ow.ly/5RzG9]old navy coupons[/url] ioriribdopipler