Thursday, June 26, 2008

Chase Credit Card Holders in Good Standing $5 Per Day In July For Any Purchase ($155 Max)

Today in snail mail I received a phamplet from Chase which I almost fed to the paper shreader, but something told me to read it. It says that for the month of July, Chase Credit Card holders that received this phamplet would received $5/day for each day they made purchases in the month of July, no matter how much the purchase -- for a total up to $155 for the month. Keep in mind first you must be a Chase Credit Card holder, second you must receive this phamplet, third you must be in good standing. This may be people that have extremely good credit. I have an APR of 9.99%. In the last couple of months it dropped 2-3 points, suddenly.

Don't get upset if you didn't get an invite/don't have good credit. I made it clear what and who are eligible for this program.

I noticed at the top of page 3, where the pages were glued together it says this offer is for my -regular- CC.

In addition for getting this offer on my -regular- CC, it has been idle for over a year.

Thanks to B.G. for forwarding this to dealsnmore

No comments: